Fall classes begin Monday, September 9, 2019.
Click on the link below for the schedule, registration form and fees.
Click on the link below for the studio policies, parent/dancer form, and more information.
Classes for Pre-K and Kindergarten focus on pre-ballet and tap. In class we focus on basic movements and foot positions, traveling steps — gallops, skips, hops, ballet walks and runs — to develop coordination — and basic tap steps — toes, heels, shuffles, marches and more. The music is kid-friendly, upbeat and fun!
Once students are in 1st and 2nd grade they can choose ballet and tap, jazz and tap, or hip hop and tap. As they reach 5th and 6th grade there is opportunity for ensemble class and also intensive classes.
We also perform for community and special events.
Get excited about dance!
You can pay your tuition below with PayPal. Please read carefully — new students who choose monthly payments — your first payment is for the first and last months, plus the registration fee.
New Students Paying Monthly
1st Payment: Includes Deposit & Registration Fee — September + May + $25 Fee Note: Processing fees are added to the tuition in the PayPal button.
- Choose the number of classes per week from the drop down menu for all students in your family.
- Fill in [Student(s) Last Name]
- Click “add to cart”
- You will then be redirected to a site, choose “Checkout”
- Then choose:
- Pay with Paypal Account (f you have one)
- Pay with credit/debit card
- Follow the prompts to enter your credit/debit card info